woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Sunday, April 27, 2008

ok, after many posts of complaining...


above: Yutang and me. =D

sorry gals, i'm taken/reserve/booked n dunno wat else, so pls go find some other guy outside.


(okay, hahaha..... I know it's a little lame and I also seriously doubt any other gals would be reading this but still.... just for the fun of it, i decided to type the above sentence)


I was going thru my old posts, cause my gf was reading it also, then i realize that i dunno use how many posts to complain that i'm single, v-day blues, n dunno wat else. Its like very standard one, every yr, nearing v-day , got some posts that i will simply say that i will lock myself at home. hahah.

so i felt it's only fair that i use one whole post to label my new status bah.

Dear, i think you will see this also, so i wanna say this. I LOVE YOU! =)

1 Comments:

  • ooi!! hahaha so cute, both of you!! hahaha congrats again!

    By Blogger damon, at 12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home