woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Friday, April 14, 2006

someone told my fren to "suck cock"

actual situation:
fren ordered maggi goreng from Indian stall
Indian guy served food
asked my fren for "san kor" in hokkien or $3 aka three dollars
but his pronouncation was not that good
n so my fren heard "suck cock"
n my fren(in shock) went "huh?"
the rest of us juz could not stop laughing...

spent a lot of money on bowling today,
$30 for games cause league
$3.50 for hor fun
$1.50 drink
supper: $2.40 for prata n $1 for drink
thats close to $40 n not counting the $ i spent in sch on food, die lah, i'm such a spendthrift.

yikes, supper is sinful, prata is the worst.
at least 2 ppl told me that i put on weight already, yikes...
i can feel it myself also, but i also dunno y like suddenly put on weight when i'm actually either eating the same amount of food as last sem, i think i did eat more last sem, it was even worse 2 sems back, almost everyday supper, makes no sense to suddenly put on weight.
hmmm, wats wrong...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home