woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

aik... got older already... so fast....

wat happened on the day of the bbq?

i figured that i could pull it off with my combination of the bbq delivery n stuff i was gonna get from the supermarket.

and so i had to enlist the help of matt n travel to ginza with me to get the bbq stuff.
someone should have seen how i was shopping for the bbq stuff.

i bought like 60 chicken wings, 40 hot dogs n 30 crab stick and the rest i got them with the delievery.

then after leaving the chicken wings to de-frost, i had to leave for my numerical analysis lecture.

the time that i told my frens to come was 7.30pm, but i had to start preparing from 5.30 like that already.

slowly my guests started to arrive....

my 1st challenge: there was a fountain at pgp, my frens placed my present on top on some ledge on the fountain, and i had to cross the fountain to get my present.

actually my frens meant that as a joke, but by the time they told me that, i had already gotten all wet.

aiyah, it's a once a yr affair. so nvm lor.

my 2nd challenge: 22 shots of alcohol. i started with 14 shots of vodka, that wasn't so bad, cause there wasn't much vodka left, n vodka dun taste so bad. then they started pouring gin.
i puked on my 1st shot of gin. added water to the remainder of the 6 cups of gin. and downed them. the last cup was simply pepsi.

thats all for now... lazy to type already... haha =p
on another note, check out the pix of my bdae presents, they're on the sidebar, click the flickr thingy. thx gals n guys.

1 Comments:

  • Singapore bloggers
    FROM the start, Singapore leaders had likened embracing the Internet to throwing open the windows, but warned that with the fresh breeze, some flies would also come in.
    Fascinating blog. You may want to check out my financial investment course web page financial investment course Keep up the good work

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home