woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Being a driver vs a chauffeur

when you 1st get your driving license, you are happy that u pass and can't wait to step into the family car and take the wheel but over time u'll come to realise something....

that you end up being a chauffeur.

i dunno wats wrong with my dad but it's really very hard to just borrow his car(it's almost like trying to win maximun tai in mahjong, it's possible, but not easy, u need really good luck), i dunno y, it's like i got my license so many months ago, wat's the problem of lending the car to your son?(the lame excuse that he gives me is petrol is expensive, thats true, but how much can i drive in a night, or a few hrs?)the only time he lets me drive without me asking is when the whole family goes out together.(and thats not very often)

i dun wan to compare with my other frens whose parents can juz safely throw the car keys to their son, without them even asking. dun blame me for not helping my dad drive.
i wanna be a driver not a chauffeur.

on another note, arsenal won the FA cup thru a p.k. shootout, sianz, i'm no arsenal fan.

3 Comments:

  • dun complain.. i also dun get to drive so often

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 AM  

  • i don't know what to say.You want the car and you don't want to have a share of some responsibilities as a driver???

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, at 10:37 PM  

  • i mean responsibilities of a chauffeur.

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home