woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

new record

i've just set a new record in most number of rounds of mahjong in the least amount of time, played 4 rounds in 6 plus hours, which is really fast cause i usually only play 1 round in 2 hrs.
my mom's beginning to get a little unhappy with seeing me at home sleeping til 3pm after an all-night of mahjong. it's like do nothing whole day but play mahjong and sleep, and play mahjong n sleep again, like a daily cycle like that.

notice to mom: i'm in the process of making enquires for part-time jobs, please dun rush me, i know u dun wan some pig sleeping, eating and do nothing else besides playing mahjong everyday. jobs offers do not just drop from the sky and land on my lap. I'm making a "decent effort" at least(in my own opinion) in trying to look for a job. Please do not keep complaining to all your sisters and tell them about the pig you keep at home. (I've over-heard u telling them that at least 10 times today already, sigh...)

2 Comments:

  • haha..u remind me of myself..i also feel i am very useless as in staying at home all day....but really,3pm is too over the limit....and how come u need 2 hrs to play one round?

    By Blogger quest_gal 仪, at 10:40 PM  

  • hahaha
    then dun play mahjong ar home lar~

    By Blogger damon, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home