woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Frappucino from Starbucks. they were having some chistmas givaway that day, with free drinks for all. Donation was not compulsory but u could donate any amt u wanted to the Salvation army. i promptly donated $2 after i ordered at the counter. i felt that donating straight to the charity would be better than buying xmas cards where only 10% went to the charity, where will the other 90% go? read in the forum of todays papers where people queued for the free drinks, but didnt make a donnation when approached by the volunteers from the Salvation army. shame on them. it's for charity.


Post a Comment

<< Home