woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

same module different workload

my fren's gonna kill me if she sees this post, but i just cant resist posting abt it. i have a fren who's taking the same mod as me, ES2007 but different timeslot so different lecturer. it's a seminar module style, so basically u just attend 2 2-hour tutorials in a week. it just so happens that my lecturer is one of the co-ordinators of the module n (writer of the text book), so there's more leeway in the way she conducts the lesson. i once asked my fren how come she keep carrying that ES2007 textbook about, then i found out that their lecturer was someone they hired from outside n supposed to be one of the students of the other writer of the book. so since the lectuerer is hired, she would have to follow everything by the book, hence more workload.
u never see me carrying that ES2007 text around, it's firmly lodged inside my science locker.

2 Comments:

  • can lend me 'princess hours' PLEASE!!!!! i watchin on you tube too.. n you tube now under renovation.. its killing me.. haha. oh no im going mad.

    By Blogger xin, at 3:03 PM  

  • yah of course no prob. my mom's watching it at the moment, think i lend u after she finish lor.

    By Blogger woshiyiduoyun, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home