woshiyiduoyun's thoughts

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Back Dated entries...

don't ask me y i'm entering this entry so late, main reason= lazy, 1st of all i would like to thank damon for being my 1st visitor, cant have much complains when the blog is so empty.
10/12:
date of driving test, passed my driving test finally after quite a no of attempts, "whew" honestly speaking, my tester did somehow give chance to me, so must really thank him.
11/12:
SIM invitational, got team 5th, not bad already, regret bowling badly in the last game, pull down my average, was 4th before the last game but dropped to around 8th overall, wasted chance...
3rd n above individual got cash prize.
nite activites= mahjong, lost to derrick this time round, n placed wrong bet on soccer, wanted to bet on german league but thought bolton would be steady, useless team...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home